Introduction to Andar Bahar Live Casino Game

Andar Bahar Live Casino Game is a popular card game. Familiarize the payouts and game rules. Review our Andar Bahar Game and get your bonus today! 

Embark on a thrilling journey into the heart of Andar Bahar, an ancient Indian gambling game steeped in tradition and chance. 

Originating in Bengaluru, Karnataka, Andar Bahar, also known as Mangatha or Ullae Veliyae in Tamil, has evolved into a captivating pastime within the realm of online casinos in 21st-century India.

What is Andar Bahar


Andar Bahar’s gameplay is deceptively simple yet loaded with excitement. A standard deck of 52 cards sets the stage for this rapid-fire adventure where the odds of victory stand evenly at 50/50. 

The dealer unveils the first card, and players must place their bets on either Andar (inside) or Bahar (outside). The race is on as cards are dealt alternately until a match with the initial card surfaces, determining the winning pile.

The Elemental Rules

  1. Single Deck Dynamics: A single 52-card deck becomes the battleground.
  2. Andar and Bahar Bets: The pivotal decisions lie in choosing between Andar and Bahar.
  3. Pre-Dealing Side Bets: Anticipate the rank or suit of the first card before the dealing commences.
  4. The Middle Card Saga: A non-wild “Middle Card” enters the scene, setting the stage for subsequent dealings.
  5. Wagering After the Middle Card: Players can make Andar or Bahar wagers based on the evolving tableau.

Unraveling the Outcome

  • Odd vs. Even Dynamics: The oddity of the total cards post-Middle Card dictates the winner.
  • Payout Potentials: Divergent versions offer varied payouts for Andar and Bahar bets.

Placing Bets

Venturing into the digital realm of Andar Bahar unveils a spectrum of betting possibilities. Minimum wagers as low as ₹10 and maximum stakes reaching ₹10,000 cater to diverse preferences. Choose your game wisely, aligning with your budget and gaming style.

Exploring Additional Side Bets

Beyond the basic Andar Bahar bet, enthusiasts can indulge in additional side bets, adding layers of excitement. Predict the lead card’s suit, guess its rank, or speculate on the total cards dealt—each click on the virtual chip opens avenues for extra thrills.

Game Terms of Andar Bahar 

Andar and Bahar, the two pillars of this captivating game, represent the left and right betting spots, respectively. Rooted in Hindi, these terms encapsulate the simplicity and universal appeal of Andar Bahar, making it a game accessible to all.

Payouts and Odds in Andar Bahar

The Basic Bet Demystified

Bet TypePayoutOdds in Percentage

Cards Dealt Bet: Unveiling the Odds

Cards Dealt BetPayoutOdds in Percentage
1-5 Cards Dealtx3.523.81%
6-10 Cards Dealtx4.521.7%
11-15 Cards Dealtx5.516.9%
16-25 Cards Dealtx4.521.8%
26-30 Cards Dealtx156.09%
31-35 Cards Dealtx253.69%
36-40 Cards Dealtx501.89%
41 or More Cards Dealtx1200.79%

Joker Card Bets: Unleashing the Possibilities

Joker Card BetPayoutOdds in Percentage
Below 8x246.15%
Above 8x246.15%
Suit (♣️, ♦️, ♥️ or ♠️)x3.825%
Color (Red or Black)x1.950%

Recommended Online Casino for Andar Bahar


Top Casino to play Andar Bahar is UW88 Casino. With a user-friendly design, the casino provides a hassle-free navigation experience, ensuring that players can easily immerse themselves in the thrilling world of Andar Bahar. 

The platform boasts an impressive array of Andar Bahar variants, catering to both beginners and seasoned players. Whether you’re seeking a quick game or a more immersive session, UW88 Casino delivers with its captivating graphics and smooth gameplay. 

Additionally, the casino offers enticing bonuses and promotions, enhancing the overall gaming experience. Trustworthy and secure, UW88 Casino provides a reliable platform for Andar Bahar enthusiasts to test their luck and skills.


In conclusion, Andar Bahar stands as a testament to the timeless allure of traditional games evolving harmoniously with the digital age. 

Navigate the twists and turns of luck, strategy, and anticipation as you delve into the captivating realm of Andar Bahar, where every bet is a step into the unknown, and every win is a triumph of intuition.

Claim UW88 Casino Bonus


Andar Bahar is an ancient Indian gambling game with a simple yet thrilling gameplay, where players bet on either Andar (inside) or Bahar (outside) as cards are dealt alternately, aiming to match the initial card.

The game involves a single 52-card deck, Andar and Bahar bets, pre-dealing side bets, the introduction of a non-wild “Middle Card,” and wagering options after the Middle Card to determine the winner.

The oddity of the total cards post-Middle Card dictates the winner in Andar Bahar, influencing the outcome of the game.

Andar has a payout of x1.9 with odds at 51.5%, while Bahar has a x2 payout with odds at 48.5%. The payouts vary based on the version of the game being played.

Players can venture into the digital realm of Andar Bahar with minimum wagers as low as ₹10 and maximum stakes reaching ₹10,000, catering to diverse preferences and budgets.

Yes, players can indulge in additional side bets beyond the basic Andar Bahar bet, such as predicting the lead card’s suit, guessing its rank, or speculating on the total cards dealt for added excitement.

The payouts and odds for Cards Dealt Bets vary, ranging from x3.5 with 23.81% odds for 1-5 cards dealt to x120 with 0.79% odds for 41 or more cards dealt.

Joker Card Bets offer various possibilities, with payouts ranging from x2 to x120 and corresponding odds for different scenarios involving the Joker card.

UW88 Casino is recommended for Andar Bahar due to its user-friendly design, hassle-free navigation, a variety of game variants, captivating graphics, smooth gameplay, and enticing bonuses, providing a reliable platform for players.

Andar Bahar serves as a testament to the timeless allure of traditional games evolving harmoniously with the digital age, offering players a captivating experience that combines luck, strategy, and anticipation in an online setting.

Written By:

Karan Ramanathan

Blog Manager at UW88

Karan Ramanathan is a dedicated and passionate Blog Manager at UW88 Casino, where he has carved a niche for himself in the world of online gaming. With years of experience as a casino enthusiast, Karan brings a wealth of knowledge and enthusiasm to his role. He curates informative and engaging content, from game reviews to industry insights, aimed at enriching the gaming journey of UW88’s players.

Karan’s commitment extends beyond crafting compelling articles; he actively engages with players, providing personalized recommendations and addressing queries. His genuine passion for gaming, coupled with his dedication to responsible play, makes him a driving force behind UW88’s mission to offer the ultimate casino experience. Karan’s influence continues to elevate UW88 Casino as a go-to destination for players seeking both entertainment and knowledge in the dynamic world of online casinos.

UW88 Casino is dedicated to providing an enjoyable and secure online gaming experience. However, it is essential to acknowledge that online gambling involves risks and should be approached with caution. We strongly advise all players to practice responsible gaming. This includes ensuring they meet the legal age requirements in their jurisdiction, setting personal deposit limits, and gambling only with funds they can afford to lose.

Additionally, players should be aware of and comply with their local gambling laws and regulations. At UW88 Casino, we prioritize fair play, data security, and responsible gaming practices. Our platform is intended for entertainment purposes, and we do not endorse excessive or problematic gambling behavior. We encourage players to seek help and support if they believe their gaming habits are becoming a concern. This disclaimer outlines our commitment to responsible gaming and legal compliance and serves as a reminder to all players to gamble responsibly and within their means.